Birthday of Preity Zinta, The Glamour Girl of Bollywood - Wow Prithbi

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, January 31, 2021

Birthday of Preity Zinta, The Glamour Girl of Bollywood

Preity Zinta, who should make her Bollywood debut with Shekhar Kapur's Tara Rum Pum, said that she left the choice to enter movies to a coin throw.

Birthday of Preity Zinta
As Preity turns 46, here is the narrative of how she probably won't have taken up the offer, 'only for style', if the tails side of the coin would have come up.

On Rendezvous With Simi Garewal, Preity said, "It seems like the ideal story, yet no. I think when I met Shekhar, when he needed to sign me up for Tara Rum Pum, I was much the same as this young child taking a gander at Shekhar Kapur. Also, I simply needed to be cool, so I said, 'Alright, on the off chance that it's predetermination, at that point I'll simply flip this coin. I said, 'Heads, I will accept film as a vocation and tails, I won't'."

At the point when Simi asked Preity what she would have done in the event that she got tails, she answered, "I wouldn't have marked that film. I guarantee you." Simi looked distrusting and inquired as to whether she truly messed with a film offer along these lines, to which she grinned, "Only for style, anything for style by then."

Tara Rum Pum got retired and Preity at last made her Bollywood debut with Mani Ratnam's Dil Se. A long time later, Ta Ra Rum Pum was made by an alternate chief, Siddharth Anand, and with an alternate cast - Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji.

In an old meeting with Hindustan Times, Preity said that it was 'predetermination' that she was not a piece of Tara Rum Pum. On being inquired as to whether she was harmed about not being drawn nearer for the film, she said, "For once I hushed up. The lone thing that came out from my mouth was, 'Gracious'. A long time back, I circumvented telling everybody that I'm doing a film named Tara Rum Pum. Presently I can't."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here